be with somebody else. you can hold your own,
and still be entertaining. Maybe you'll be as
good as Chris Carraba one day!
What kind of band should you belong to?
brought to you by Quizilla
Seven Deadly Sins:
1. Who did you last get angry with?: Myself
2. What is your weapon of choice?: Fist
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: Only if provoked enough...
4. How about of the same sex?: Only if provoked enough..
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: Dunno.
6. What is your pet peeve?: People judging me and the way I act without knowing me well enough...
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: I usually never hold a grudge..
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: Nada since school's out.. But when I go back, it's gonna be homework.. I can predict the future..
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: 10pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Katie.. (My Cousin.)
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: Meh.. I'm doing homework.. I used it yesterday actually.. "Tim, clean your room!" "I'm doing homework!" "What the..No you're not. Shut up!" But. The important part is my room is still dirty..
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)?: Yup.. Just Kidding video's seem like they rock.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout?: Last time I played DDR..
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: Zero..
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: Keva Juice.
2. Meat eaters: Hell yeah..
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: Alot.. I don't know...
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: Yes.. Yes I have. -sarcasm-
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?: Yes.. I'm not satisfied until I can touch my spine through my stomach.. -again..sarcasm-
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: Salty..
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?: Can't say that I have..
1. How many people have you seen naked, not including (movies/family)?: Two...?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?: One
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: Yeah.. I feel bad...
4. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: Legs, and eyes..
5. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: Nope..
6. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: Nope.
1. How many credit cards do you own?: I have a pre-paid card...
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?: Umm.. Keva Juice?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: I'd buy my friends good stuff, and with the other half, save...for a buisness..
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: Famous...
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: Probably... I turned down Client Logic at 9+ an hour for Hinkle at 7 an hour as a manager.. I dunno..
6. Have you ever stolen anything?: Who honestly hasn't?
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: 500+ songs..
1. What's one thing have you done that you're most proud of?: Being myself throughout high school..
2. What's one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?: Be active with the preforming arts..
3. What's thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: Play in front of a crowd that actually is there to hear me and my band..
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: Nah.. It's better than last! Unless it's out of two..
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: I entered a tournament where my level of skill was MUCH lower than the ones I was competing against.. Does that count?
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: Lol.. Stratedy Guides/gamefaqs.com rock the socks of EVERYONE!
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: Waking up...Learning a new song on guitar..
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: A working car..
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?: No one...
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: Umm.. Chris Cornell (The lead singer of Audioslave/Soundgarden) or Layne Staley (The late lead singer of Alice In Chains) without the drug addiction.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: Don't think so..
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: Yeah...
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?: Courage..
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?: Lmao.. Do I even care?
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: Pride
Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow?: Catholic, though I don't 'practice.'
2. What religion were you raised as?: Catholic..
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?: Human..
4. Do you believe in magic?: Yeppers.
5. What was the last promise you broke?: Going to Erin's luau.. I still feel really bad.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?: Not at all.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?: For me? Yes.. For the world? No.. (I bet Christina believes in that. :P)
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?: Not everything... But it's all good. :D
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?: Being sucessful.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?: Yup. Making it in California as a musician is a great example.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?: Yes.
6. Do you gamble? If so, what game or activity?: Sometimes.. I play a variety of games..
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?: The trip the the VLA.. Lol..
1. What causes do you support with money?: Feed the Dinosaur Foundation.. Lol..
2. What causes have you given money or time to?: The Albuquerque Animal Shelter -- Dramadawgs. Oh yeah.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?: No, but I want to..
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group?: Probably not..
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?: Sometimes, if I have it to give..
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?: Yup..
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?: I dunno.
1. What are you most afraid of?: Hurting those I love.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?: Nothing..
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?: Spiderman. He does things that the rest of the city shuns (for whatever reason, I dunno.) yet he still does those same things.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?: Yup.. Gladly..
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?: Courage..
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? All the damn time.. Use it for good..
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?: Neither.. I usually take my own path, not letting anyone follow me..
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Were you chosen?: Nope.. Not yet..
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?: Hell yeah!!!
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?: Depends on the crime..
4. Which should be guaranteed legal: Freedom to make mistakes..
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?: He won the election, did he not?
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?: OJ Simpson.. Lol..
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?: No... I don't mind our laws..
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?: Concentration on schoolwork..
2. Do you collect anything?: Not really..
3. Are you addicted to anything?: Yeah.. Food.. Food is addicting, isn't it? I honestly don't think I could live without food. It's almost as bad as air and water...
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?: Nope.. I want to put a candy bar on layaway one day, though.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?: Cash..
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Become an officer for my Thespian Troupe
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Yup.. People..
1. Who is the wisest person you know?: Eric, though I don't know him as well as I'd like to.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?: Nope.
3. Do you take advice when it's given?: Usually not.. But sometimes..
4. What area are you wisest in?: Dunno.. Whatever I need to be at the moment, I guess...
5. Do you drive defensively?: Yes I do.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage?: Nope..
7. What did you learn today?: I Don't Know by the Lost Prophets
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?: Justice or Temperance.